Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I managed to hit the gym twice in 2 days. *round of applause please* Probably the most miraculous thing about this is that yesterday I went right after work. Normally I need a 20 minute power nap to recover from the day. The gym was closing early for their Christmas party and I wanted to develope a habit of going so in I went.

Day one I did 15 minutes on the treadmill, 15 minutes on the elliptical, Abs and back, pretty good for day one. I like to mix up my cardio so I don't get board...so switching machines, watching TV, listening to my iPod, and playing with the buttons makes the time go by.

Day Two - Forgot my iPod at work, so I watched Bones and challenged my self during commercials. I did the whole 30 minutes on the elliptical...I wish I could start at minute 10...because those first ten make me crazy.

Then came the magic...after the work out there was grocery shopping (no sweets purchased thank you), laundry (folded & put away), vacuming, trash removal, very little TV and I actually slept when I went to bed!

Now I expected changes...but on day TWO...I feel so good about my energy level and improved mood that the waistline barely matters...barely

Oh yeah...that no judgement thing, all I can say is it is a good thing that Planet Fitness cannot read my mind...because there are evil thoughts running around in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment