Sunday, December 27, 2009

I think I may have obliques!

I have gone to the gym everyday (except Christmas) - have done 30 minutes of cardio and the machines that work my core - so 7 workouts later I think I am feeling a change is my obliques (the sides of your waist).

I haven't hurt or been sore, I can just sort of feel some things that I haven't felt for a while - I'm not sure how I feel about that whole hurting like hell the next day thing anyway. I do know that my eyes do not like sweat in them, but I like it! - means I am actually doing something. The scale hasn't moved - but I am so excited about how I feel that it really doesn't matter!

I have a speaking engagement the first weekend in February..the skirt to my suit is 3 inches smaller than my waist. I cannot afford a new suit..or a new skirt...can I do 3 inches in 5 weeks? Dear God I hope so...or else that nightmare about standing in front of everyone in you underwear...It'll will be coming true for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment