Thursday, December 3, 2009

And away we go!....sort of

In order to know where I am going, have to know where I am...so, after staring at the scale for awhile this morning, I got on it. *GASP* crap! - OK my hair was wet and I must have had on what? - 5 pounds worth of clothes....probably not.

Stupid job...now I had to go to work and not crawl back in bed and hide under the blankets in my pretty pretty bed. So I put on my big girl pants (literally) - sucked it up and went to work.

No breakfast - I know! I know! most important meal of the day and all that stuff, but fruit or toast makes me hungry later...protein isn't suppose to do that, but eggs before 8am is gross!

Lunch - 3 meatballs in marinara, a salad with ranch on the side, a cup of minestrone and a cupcake...not having the meatballs on a roll was good, the cupcake not so much...but it was little and it had whipped lemon frosting!

Dinner consisted of 3 onion rings...the good choice about this was that we were at Sonic and I did not get a meal.

I figure if I took all those calories, totaled them up, that can't be bad for an entire day!...oh yeah, there was a peppermint...things like that end up in my mouth without me thinking...evil little bits of sugar.

Does wearing your sneakers all day count as exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment